Medical Director's Message
The Shree Jagannath Charitable Cancer Institute and Research Centre was established with aim of :- Patient-Centric, sympathetic Cancer care under one roof with the latest technology.
Today hospital is grown up to dedicated 50 bedded Cancer Beds, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Cancer Surgery, Cancer ICU, with dedicated Team of Cancer specilist.
The philosophy of Shree Jagannath Charitable Cancer Institute and Research Centre is to implement safe, affordable latest Technology, and to develop medical professionals who have a humanitarian approach. To practice this philosophy, the hospital has set the following practice.
- Contribute to regional Healthcare & Society
- Delivering Cancer care in most affordable cost with dignity to patients
- Continuous Medical Education
- Regular Training for Medical & Non-Medical Professionals
- Foster Young Medical Professionals